Last Updated: 19-Mar-2019
The HITA judging website is operated on behalf of the HITA Board by PRime Event Management Ltd.
Authorised PRime Event Management Ltd staff act as the Site Administrators.
PRime Event Management Ltd can be contacted through the following means:
By PostPRime Event Management Ltd
204 Rosemount Place,
Aberdeen AB25 2XQ
+44 (0)1224 64 64 88
Names, addresses, and entry information can be accessed by the following:
- Authorised Site Administrators
- Authorised Technical Support, acting on behalf of the Site Administrators
- The HITA Judging Panel
Passwords are encrypted, and cannot be read by anyone involved in the operation of the website.
The only data we collect through the HITA judging website is information necessary to allow us to operate the awards.
- When someone registers on this website, we ask them for an email address as part of their login account.
- We also ask for their name and business address information, as it pertains to any Award Category entries they may make.
- Each Award Category asks a series of questions designed to inform the judges about each entrant, and why they deserve to win.
- Participants are free to enter as much or as little information as they are comfortable sharing in their answers.
- Each answer can optionally include a single file attachment of supplemental information.
We only store this information for users who register to enter or nominate in one or more Award Categories. No information is stored for users who do not register
All data for the previous year's registrations and entries is deleted prior to registrations re-opening for the next entry period. For example:
- All data for 2018 participants has been deleted.
- All data for 2019 participants will be deleted prior to the opening of registrations for HITA 2020.
How Do I View, Amend, or Delete My Information?
Each registered user can view information for each Award Category they have entered from their Entries Page, which is the first page shown after login.
Name and address information can be viewed/ammended from the Profile Page, which is linked in the navigation bar after login.
A user can also delete their account from their Profile Page. However, if this is done, any Award Category entries they have previously made will also be deleted.
If a user is experiencing issues ammending or deleting their information, they can raise a request with the Site Administrators to complete the action for them.
This website makes use of two essential cookies:
- A login session cookie, named "hita_session". Without this cookie, the website cannot maintain the logged in status of a user. Expires after 2 hours of inactivity.
- A security cookie named "hita_csrf_cookie". This cookie helps protect the website by assuring data submissions only come from active users of the website. Expires after 2 hours of inactivity.
If a user does not access either the login or registration screens of the website, these cookies are not set.